Google

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Visit from the Assistant Fire Chief

For Mother's day my brother Willard decided he was going to burn down the old doghouse that was plaguing my mom's yard. Unfortunately he picked the windiest day he could, and did I mention that the dog house was actually converted from my old playhouse, by the way, thanks a lot Willard for burning down my old playhouse. Anyway what with the wind and the excellerant that was applied to the fire the smoke solicited a visited from the assistant fire chief. Well it was no big deal because the previous weekend Willard had burned down an old house so the Assistant Chief kind of looked the other way. Oh did I mention that the Assistant Chief is also my brother Bo. Who didn't even try to save the old play house. Thanks a lot bros. Next time Assistant Fire Chief appointments roll around my vote goes to anyone not related to me. Also Willard had to charge Mom a $6.00 fuel surcharge for the use of the fuel during the fire. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments: