Google

Sunday, May 18, 2008

5 Reasons Boston won't win the Championship

1) None of the regular players have actually made it to the finals. These guys have long histories of losing in the playoffs.
2) Doc Rivers is terrible. Sometimes it looks like he is trying to lose the game. Not playing your best players during the last two minutes of the quarters when all you anyone preach about is closing out quarters. He stinks.
3) I hate Boston.
4) They haven't an easy series yet. All of these seven game series are going to start taking a toll on a team filled with "veterans".
5)They flop too much. It is like watching a team of Vlade Divacs out there. Seriously I thought Paul Pierce was trying to win an Oscar. I haven't seen that much over acting since I saw Jessica Simpson in "The Dukes of Hazard"- which I did not pay money to see.

No comments: