Google

Thursday, May 01, 2008

1 More Day at Camp!!!!

Sophie / Kids,

You gotta get me outta here. My back is killing me from that evil mattress, and last night for dinner I felt like I was on Survivor. I never had that many things at one meal where it was just kind of don't look at it and just try and swallow. And I think I was 1 of 5 people in the whole place who was under 50. fun fun fun. I think the people came there just to be around other people that they thought would kick the bucket before them. Seriously. Well now it is just rainy so I can't even try and go outside, I guess I'll just get my stuff packed so I can get out of here as fast as possible. Well love you and I really really miss you guys.

Desperately,

Kirk

P.S. How mad would you be if I got a speeding ticket coming home.
P.P.S I got the kids stuff. Little Liberty Bells and what not. I got Peach a Hannah Montana Pillow she can hang up. I debated getting it because of the incident this week, but she apologized so we should be good, right? It will probably be 50% off next week cause Disney's gonna dump her.
P.P.P.S. Also while I was "shopping", some lady tried to sell me some snake oil thing for my skin. I told her no, but she put it on me anyway and now my wrist smells like a woman. She was gonna "give" me the stuff for $29.99, but I felt too violated to give her any money. Like it was some kind of sting or something, well I am going to up to my room and cry now. See you tomorrow.

Seriously it was just some spray stuff, I know if you read it again it kind of sounds dirty, but it wasn't. More creepy than dirty.

No comments: