Google

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sophie Ruins The Coke 600

Well Sophie strikes again. If you remember my blog about people that Tony Stewart Owes, you recall that Sophie's name is on that list. And now it should be doubly on the list. I won't say that it is completely her fault, but she did several things very deliberately today to cost Tony the win. First she wouldn't let me wear my Tony Stewart jersey.
Second she "rooted" for Tony. This is always bad because whomever she roots for is doomed.
Third, after getting back from the cook out today she comes back and puts on my Tony Stewart jersey. The first time she tried I wrestled her to the ground and then she claimed her arm was "hurt". So I left her alone, mistakenly with the jersey because I figured she learned her lesson not to touch the jersey, but no. Sampson came down and told me she had it on, but only briefly, and with two laps to go, sure enough Tony blows a front tire... while he is leading the race ... by 5 seconds. Thanks Sophie.

No comments: