Google

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Quick 2 week update

Sampson's T-Ball - Got his first hit without the tee in his second game. Got two home runs off the tee in his third game. (I use the term home run quite generously here, as he was the last batter of the inning and the last batter gets to run around and touch all the bases.) He also played in the pitcher circle and then played the hot corner at third. He has his fourth game tomorrow and his Maw got to come down this weekend and see him play for the first time.

Sampson also graduated from pre-school on Friday. He got some cards and some cash which he had to promptly spend on marvel figures. I took the last week off for vacation and got to go on his field trip to the zoo.

Peach continues to use her face for a battering ram for pretty much everything. She fell off the couch and landed face first on a plastic crayon box, then during the fire we had Friday for the graduation she ran her face into some wood and left herself a nice little scratch.

During vacation I also tore out the little flower bed that was in front of the house. I got all the castle wall block and plan on putting a fountain out front.

I also have about reached my threshold for fantasy baseball. It turns out I can only stay interested in it for about 2 months. It seems everyone I pick tanks, but some of the guys are starting to come on. I got about 5 home runs in the past two days, which is good because I had about 5 the whole week before. Stevie keeps trying to get me to make silly trades and before it is all over I might give in, since he is going back to Iraq. He says he can work there for a year and be done working for good. He told mom that on Mother's day - good thinking Stevie, that makes my gift look really good.

No comments: