Google

Friday, May 02, 2008

Back Home ... and not soon enough

Well the kids were waiting for me, but now they are yelling. That took less than 2 hours. When I opened the door Sophie was just rocking back and forth on the floor with a blank stare (I think the kids might have gotten to her a little this week). I guess your anxious for me to tell you what all I learned while I was gone.

1) The PA turnpike sucks. The road is terrible and you can't see anything over the giant barriers. The closer you get to Philly the worse the road gets too. And how the heck is it legal for them to charge me $16 to drive on a road that I pay for with taxes from gas and what not. Turnpikes should be outlawed.

I remember something my Dad said about turnpikes. He asked the guy at the booth if he had a gun and the guy said "no". And Dad said something like "that is pretty good, you can rob people and not even carry a gun."

2) If you think people from PA drive fast, people from New Jersey drive even faster.

3) Some DCS stuff.

Well that's about it, I gotta check on the old fantasy team.

1 comment:

hoyhoy said...

PA Turnpike travelers drive fast like the clappers. That was, is, and always will be an immutable truth that holds constant throughout The Keystone State. What is false is anything related to DCS and deep space fire suppression systems. Think about it.