Google

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Iron Man the Movie - A Review

I should have blogged about this movie earlier, but it is really a good movie. It is along the same lines as the Transformer movie only with a little less action. It is another good Marvel film, and the only real criticism is that Robert Downey Jr. is cast as Tony Stark. I really don't remember seeing anything where Tony Stark is as brash or arrogant as Downey makes him seem. Stark to me is a much more humble character who is still awesome, but not over the top. Also there is a little too much dialog for my taste and the action towards the end of the movie seems to fly bye because it seems rushed. I still would give the movie a 4.5 out of 5, but would advise seeing it in the theatre only if you're a big action fan or a big Marvel fan. Conveniently that is the category that Sampson and I fit in.

No comments: