Google

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sophie finally gets her B-Day gift

This year for Sophie's birthday I wanted to get her something special, but I knew I wouldn't get it right. I wanted to get her a Nikon D60 which is what she was asking for, but she hadn't been able to try one so I never got it for her. Well we finally went to Best Buy one night and she got a chance to try one out. Unfortunately she was terribly disappointed because it didn't have the live view feature that pretty much every digital camera invented has and is the main reason you get 'em. Well after that let down, we had to look for a different camera. So we looked at Cannon, and Pentax and Olympus and Sony. After reviewing the features and the on-line reviews we settled on the Sony. Which everything we have is Sony so they should pretty much send us a check or something. I was a little worried at first because Sophie was pretty excited about the Nikon and seemed upset because the D90 was about $1200 and that was too high, but had more features. Then when we finally got the Sony she seemed really happy. She wasn't happy about spending the money though and I told her it was alright because she is pretty much the best wife in the whole world, which she said makes me the best husband in the world so that worked out pretty good. Anyway happy birthday honey, oh this was the 3rd anniversary of her 29th birthday.

No comments: