Google

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Draft Day

Well I missed about the first 17 rounds of the draft because my buddies were in from abroad and they took a little bit of precedence.  But I think I ended up with a pretty decent team.  I got Ian Kinsler first and Russell Martin, so those are two pretty solid people to start with.  I also got A-Rod, but I guess he conveniently decided to have hip surgery and will be out until like May, but Yahoo! hasn't figured that out yet so I can't put him on the DL.  So this is kind of like last year, except I have already started with people on the DL.  The bad thing is I had moved A-Rod way back on my rankings in hopes I wouldn't get him but I had no idea he would be out that long.  Oh well, I think I'll be alright we'll see.  This year we aren't doing roto we are doing head-to-head so it may take me a while to figure things out as I'm sure the scoring will be very different.  Hopefully I'll get a couple of breaks early on.  

No comments: