Google

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sophie almost wins

Every year Sophie and I fill out a bracket and battle amongst ourselves for supremacy.  Unfortunately we have started thinking too much alike and our brackets looked fairly similar, and this year we only guessed one final four team differently.  Today actually decided the winner since both of our championship teams have been eliminated.  If Oklahoma wins, Sophie wins, if UNC wins, then I win.  Fortunately UNC won and I won for like the 7th or 8th year in a row.  Now if only I can finish ahead of the big O, who is currently in about the 53rd percentile on ESPN.  I think I might still be able to finish ahead of him as long as UNC loses.  Oh well.  You know if you are president it is actually pointless to do something like that.  If you win people will come up with wild conspiracy theories, if you do poorly people will think you are wildly incompetent.  I guess he didn't think that all the way through before he filled out the bracket.  Hey, maybe he didn't have all the facts, I know he likes to have all the facts before he does stuff.

No comments: