Google

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Post 400 - The Blog Quiz

For Post 400 I wanted to do something special so I came up with the blog quiz to see how well you've been paying attention. Answers will be posted later, you know if you can't come up with them. Without further ado...

1) What day did the blog start?
2)What did I build to celebrate Post 100?
3)How many stitches did Peach get?
4) How long was the unofficial record the old blog set for longest period between posts?
5) Before the Indy race with the tire issues what was the worst HESCAR race in history?
6)Who was the last player picked up during my first year of Fantasy Baseball (remember I said there might be a quiz, I wasn't joking)?
7)What title did I give the post where we decorated Sophie's brother's house for the Brown's Bengals game?
8) Who makes the 'World Clock' located over there on the left?
9) What was the name of my Fantasy Football team? and where did I finish?
10)When Stevie had to go to Iraq what base did he end up at?

Have Fun!!

No comments: