Google

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mid-December Fantasy Update

As of right now the Dream wreckers and the Ankle Breakers are in First place. Playoffs start next week and as long as I don't give up a ton of points tomorrow it looks like I'll have the #1 seed. We'll see if that helps or not. Sammy Morris and Bernard Berrian have really come on lately to help out the old Wreckers. As for the Ankle Breakers I have made some moves to help out the team and I also got over some of the injury problems. I dumped Arenas for someone that would actually play during the month of December and I think that roster spot really made a difference. Also the other thing I have noticed about fantasy basketball is that time on the court is very important, so if a team has an injury to a player the other players benefit, ala Ramon Sessions, however once the starters come back you can dump 'em and look for the next best pick-up. That's all for now, all I want for Christmas is a Fantasy Football Championship... and some other stuff, but a Championship would definitely be nice.

No comments: