Google

Monday, December 01, 2008

Browns find new way to lose

Just when you think the Browns could possibly pull out a victory against a Colts team that basically refused to make field goals and move the ball they find a way to blow it. Apparently all they had to do was have Derek Anderson drop back and fumble the ball when he was hit. Then instead of jumping on the ball they let one of the defenders pick it up and take it in for a touch down giving the Colts a 10-6 lead. They could have challenged it because his hand might have been going forward, but that could have cost them the loss. Here I thought they were going to win, but their usual strategy of just run, run, run apparently wasn't good enough when they were up at the end of the game. No, now let's try to pass. How dumb. Just run, the Colts couldn't do anything against our defense, but noooooo. Let's do something stupid. I am going to start rooting for someone else. I am open to bribery, if you feel I might be too big of a jinx, just send me some cash and I will avoid 'rooting' for the team of your choice. Or I could just abandon football all together I become a hockey fan. I do kind of like the Penguins, but i can be persuaded to not root for them if the price is right.

No comments: