Google

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ranking the Energy Drinks

During the recent turn around I had the need for a little pick me up and I decided to use an energy drink or two or three. I have decided to rank the energy drinks according to my preference.
#1 - Full Throttle
#2 - Full Throttle Unleaded - Kind of like the original a little less kick.
#3 - Monster Energy Khoas
#4 - Monster Energy
#5 - Full Throttle Blue Demon
#6 - NOS - tastes pretty decent, but doesn't really deliver a pick me up
#7 - Monster Energy Low Carb
#8 - Rock star Energy drink
#9 - Amp from mountain dew <- nothing like mountain dew.
#10 - Full Throttle Fury - Orangish garbage
#11 - Full Throttle Mother - Fruit drink, leaves a real funny after taste. Unranked - Full throttle blue berry or whatever it is (Rank #5 - 1/19/2008). - Red Bull - the original energy drink, but hardly worth $2 for half as much. - the Sobe drinks - I had one once, once. This is a list of all that I have had ever, I think you just have to go a long way to beat the full throttle. Amp was absolutely terrible, sorry Jr. fans, even if it will be his sponsor next year. Which is kind of ironic because my beverage of preference is Diet Dew, but that Amp just tastes nothing like mountain dew. Alright well this is the 99th post of my blog and I'm going to go have a full throttle and hopefully do something special for the old number 100. While your waiting go ahead and click on an add. Thank you for your support.

No comments: