Google

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The F**T Locker

No this is not an endorsement by any means. As a matter of fact I was actually very disappointed in the old F00T Locker during my last visit. Number 1, I hate shopping. Number 2, I hate shopping for shoes. I don't do it very often and now that I am not in school and stuff I don't know when to buy them. Plus if I have a pair that works then I'm good and I can go over year without even looking for shoes. But it has been a year since I have had any new shoes and Sophie said we should get each other something that we need for Christmas rather than spend money on something frivolous. Which sounded fine to me, so I decided that Sunday we should go out and look at shoes and take our time, er my time. So we hit up every store in the mall and Gabe's before finally deciding to go to the old F.L. Well I picked out a pair of Nike's and Puma's to try on and the guy goes in the back and looks for my size, but they don't have either one. So I picked out a different pair of Puma's and they had 'em but they didn't really look right, and then I asked for a different pair of Nike's but they didn't have that size either. Then they tell me that I can order the shoe and it can be delivered right to the house. So I try on a pair of Nike's in a color I don't like to make sure they are alright, then I go up and order the pair in a different color. Well I would have except when I get to the check out she looks at the computer and tells me that they don't have any of that shoe that they can send. Needless to say I didn't feel like "settling" for a pair of lesser shoes, so we walked out. I kind of looked at the shoes in Sears on the way out, but they didn't really have what I wanted. They actually had a decent looking pair of shoes, but of course they didn't have them in my size. Tonight Sophie took me to the new JC Penny in the highlands and I got a pair of Sketcher's for good and a pair of Asics for running and balling and stuff. I hope I don't have to look at shoes for another year.

On a side note we got Peach a puppy while we were out. It is a little white poodle, with a pink leash and C batteries. What you though we got her a real dog, sorry I like dogs too much to subject one to the abuse of a 2 year old girl. She does really like it, plus she through a major fit when we put it back. Sophie said I was a big sucker but sometimes I like to buy stuff for the kids especially when I feel like I didn't see them for about 3 weeks. Her face really lit up when she got that puppy, maybe someday we'll get a real dog.

No comments: