Google

Monday, November 26, 2007

My Pet Peeves

I almost was in a wreck and I thought man it is about time I put the old pet peeve list up. This list will be updated periodically.

1) People that don't use blinkers (wreck causers). It isn't hard, it is RIGHT THERE BY THE STEERING WHEEL, JUST TOUCH IT PLEASE!!!!
2) People that stay way back from the car in front when they are coming up to a stop sign. Quick rule of thumb, if there is someone behind you get close to the car in front of you. If there are a lot of cars behind you, strung out on the highway, then get VERY close. DO NOT STAY 8 CAR LENGTHS BACK WHEN YOU ARE GOING 1 MPH.
3) One uppers. You know if you've been to the moon they've been there twice. I always try to go lower if they start bragging about something, like I know a guy who bought a car and fixed up and sold it for like $30,000. Wow I know a guy who bought a car, kind of fixed and then resold for about 6 grand, your story was waaaay better.
4) dumb people - see blog on Bolivia.

Well that'll do for now.

No comments: