Google

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Severe Gaurdian Angel Misappropriation

In case you haven't heard yet I broke my ankle yesterday. Which is pretty fair considering my Nephew Robbie wrecked his motorcycle and for the most part didn't get hurt, meanwhile I step on the old car port to play basketball with some 10 year olds and 5 minutes later I'm laying on the ground with a broken ankle. I blame this on the gross and severe misappropriation of guardian angels. Sure Robbie needs more than I do 90 to 95% of the time, but whenever I step on the old basketball court I need that protection. Seriously that is the time when I most need that protection, well DID need. I probably won't be allowed on a basketball court any time soon. As soon as my recreational inclination focuses on another activity I'll let you know, so that I can be sure to reserve an appropriate number of guardian angels.

No comments: