Google

Monday, August 11, 2008

A severe fantasy Sprain

Well I'm down to my last two moves now, thanks to the genius that didn't realize since I was trading him two players for one that he would have to get rid of someone. So my trade didn't go through and now it is past the trade deadline. And now I can't even propose a trade to anyone else and Carlos Lee hit the DL on Sunday. He is going to need surgery so in all likelihood he is done for 7 to 8 weeks, so he got dropped for Randy Johnson. I am going to still make my other move this week, it will just depend on when people start their games. Oh well, I was close, but now I will likely lose my rbi lead and fall out of contention for second on the home runs too. I'll know better next year. Enjoy coming in second Stevie, it'll be good practice for next year.

No comments: