Google

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 5 of the sprain "experiment"

Yes by calling it an "experiment" it seems I can take some of the folly out of my injury. Obviously this was just a test to determine my healing rate. If a real injury would have occurred I would have definitely let you know. Fortunately the folks at work have no problem reminding me of the fact that I hurt my ankle. Why just today the Safety Health and Environmental Coordinator managed to print out a safety share for things that should be done before enjoying recreational basketball. I pretty much didn't meet any of the requirements for "safe" basketball and I brought the list home for Sophie so she could put it up on the frig. After watching the Olympics I'm thinking I might focus all of my energy on badminton, or cornhole.

No comments: