Google

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Facing the Music

Well today I made my return to work and let me tell you, I think I would have preferred a straight kick in the ankle. Thanks to Sophie's prep work everyone at work was quite anxious to have me back. Oh, there were drawings of a crutched basketball player beating up some kids, along with the expected battering over the radio and someone even brought in a basketball. Well the ankle hurt pretty good this morning and I think the swelling is going down a little because the purple is starting to come out. It will probably be at least until next week before I can really start putting a lot of weight on the leg. Hopefully by then my gold cowboy hard hat will be in at work along with the Reebok safety sandals for playing basketball. Thanks honey. Thankfully my office locks from the inside, only two more days, only two more days.

No comments: