Google

Friday, August 29, 2008

The "Experiment" at 3 weeks

The ankle is pretty much back to normal size. I have to really be careful going up and down the steps because it is still pretty weak. It was good enough to help re-bag the VBC today though. I can walk normally on flat ground going in a straight line, but the up and down gets me a little. It is real sore in the morning and loosens up in about an hour. Hopefully it feels better by the middle of the week so I can get some outside stuff done. We have been very fortunate without having rain for 2 weeks, so I haven't had to mow. But it looks like we are going to get a little rain in the next week, so I need to be able to mow. Unless someone can hurry up and invent one of those room bot type sweepers that can mow, only that could get a little messy what with a 6 hp bladed mower just going on a random path of destruction. Yeah, maybe that isn't a good idea yet, but I bet it would get the kids to get all there stuff out of the yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here it is: http://www.friendlyrobotics.com/

- your cousin in Colorado! :-)