Google

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Sophie Takes the Blame

I won't say the Browns' loss on Sunday was totally her fault, but... You see the kids didn't have their Jersey's on, so the Browns really didn't have a chance. Even though the Ref blew the call at the end of the game. Clearly Kellen Winslow would have come down in bounds, but he was pushed out by the safety. They then would have had the opportunity to kick the extra point for the win, but you can't West Virginia (turn the ball) over four times and expect to win.

Also Sophie cost the Mountaineers a chance at the title, by watching the game on Saturday. I think it was the first full game she watched.

Note: As much as I hate to admit it I will be rooting for the Steelers to beat the Patricheats on Sunday. One game only. It took me a while to come up with that name too, it was either that or the Cheatriots. Actually I might like Cheatriots better.

No comments: