Google

Friday, December 14, 2007

More wintery fun

Well the old hot water baseboard heat has sprung another leak. This time in the pressure control tank. I noticed the leak yesterday morning and stuck a dishpan under the tank and when I came back from work the pan was over flowing. So I took a screw and part of a rubber glove and put the glove over the whole and drilled the screw into it. And surprise it didn't leak. Sophie went and picked up another tank today, I got all of the info off of the web last night (ain't the Internet great!) including the price information. So she went to Johnson Boiler (or as she called it Johnsonville Boiler) and she said they were extremely helpful. So good job Johnson Boiler and good job Sophie. Now I just hope that screw holds one more day because I gotta drain the furnace again and I didn't want to start tonight. Basically I got another fun filled day of working on the old heater. Yeah! Actually the installation didn't look that bad. We'll see, if I am able to blog tomorrow you'll know it went OK.

No comments: