Google

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sophie saves the Day!

Browns win, AGAIN! Thanks to Sophie, the kids had their jersey's on during the game. I thought we were going to have a close call, when Peach spilled something on the shirt, but I told Sophie even if the stain sets in and she is soaking wet we can't let her take the Jersey off. Fortunately Sophie agreed, no no, it wasn't that bad she just spilled some food on it, she was fine. I don't subject Peach to those kinds of things, other than you know that time I put her in time out. Oh well, back to the good stuff the Browns are now 8-5 and beat one of the teams that the Steel-towners lost to, so the people at work are in for the old J-E-T-S chant tomorrow. Relax Steel fans, I did root for the P-towners today against the Cheatriots and their coach Bill Billicheat. Bill Billicheat, man that is great. Hey you know he used to coach the Browns and never did any good here, why oh why didn't he cheat when he was coaching them? Probably because he hadn't honed his cheating ways yet. Anyway Pitt-city folks can go ahead and blame Sophie for this loss because this is the first time I think she ever rooted for them. Of course she blames me because it was a first time for me, but maybe not the last. I'm torn whether I should root for them or Jacksonville next week because of the playoff implications. If the Jags lose and Browns win the Browns would be tied for the first wild card spot, but if the Jags and Browns both win then the Brownies pull into essentially a tie for the division, but then would need at least another steely loss and 1 or 2 more victories for Cleveland. Well I could just let fate decide, but if I rooted for the old steel-town rivals today and they lost I could always root for them every week and maybe they would lose, bwah hah ha (evil laugh)....

Hey if you don't want me rooting for your team you could always give the ads a little click, that would be a good deterrent for me, trust me.

No comments: