Google

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Wii Night

Well we did get to go to Ricco's to play a little Wii and I think Sophie really took to it. We all got a chance to play. Ricco showed us the bowling first and it was pretty neat then he showed us the boxing. I got to fight him first and I was going crazy swinging that little controller around for about 10 minutes before losing a unanimous decision. The Sophie took the controls against her Dad. I think she may have had a little pent up frustration that she needed to take out as she proceeded to level up Dad in the First Round. Ricco said it was possible to get an early knockout but she hit him so that he did a dang gone flip. A FLIP. Well then I decided I needed to get in there and set her straight only she proceeded to knock me out too!! At least I didn't knocked out 'til the 3rd round, but man, I think Sophie missed her calling. She could have been the greatest. Sophie Ali or Iron Sophie Helfen, or Sugar Sophie Helfen. Anyway now she wants one, but I think deep down she only wants it so that she can beat up on pixelated versions of me and the kids. I wonder if there is like a handicap match were we could all three beat up on her... we'd probably just be more embarrassed when she whipped us though. If only I could convince her to come kill aliens with me on Resistance. I think I might have a gamer on my hands. One final note, at least I mercy ruled her in baseball. Also our arms all hurt today.

No comments: