Google

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Salt Supply

I appreciate the concern over global warming, no seriously I do. But why is it that every year the local governments are complaining about not having enough salt!?! I mean do we really have to go through this every year? I can't remember anytime when I was younger that salt was such issue. Plus how many years in a row do you have to be short on salt before you start buying more - idiots. If you didn't have enough 2 years ago, then didn't have enough last year, then you need to BUY MORE SALT. Seriously I can't feel sorry for cities and states that don't realize they need to buy more salt. If they are sitting there thinking that things are warming up, they need to dislodge their head from their hind quarters (remove head from rear end) and realize that the only thing that is getting hotter is my temper from driving on snow and ice covered roads. Ahhhh, I feel better all ready.

No comments: