Google

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Final Decision

Well I've made up my mind to stay at the big O and give things a shot. So far so good. I am starting to come around, I guess is the easy way to put it. I kind of actually like it a lot more than I thought I would. Which is great. I got my office, I got my new computer, laptop even, so that is cool. It even motivated me to set up my wireless network at home finally. So I did. It took about an hour, but now it is set up so I can bring the laptop home and work wirelessly (this may or may not be a word). I even made the network secure, and I found out that some of my neighbors don't have a secure wireless network, ha ha ha. But it's too late for me. I guess I could have used their network, but I wouldn't want to do that. Oh I also set my laptop up to have two displays in my office, thanks Stevie for that little tip. I guess you can set up any laptop with XP or Vista to do this you just have to check the extend my display box. Neat. Anyway just wanted to let you know. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts through this tough transition.

No comments: