Google

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Taco Bellcot

That's right, I'm boycotting Taco Bell. Why you ask, let me tell you. Lets go back to the fall of 1994, when I was first introduced the border. My buddy from high school recommended we try "The Bell" after one of the school's playoff games. Me being completely foreign to the world of the burrito decided to try something simple - the chili cheese burrito - and relationship was born. It was a simple love, nothing fancy, and easily satisfied, just the way I like it. It was a love that grew while I was at college as I could easily attain the chili cheese burrito as it was only two blocks away from my apartment. Then after college something bad happened - they took the chili cheese burrito off the menu. That's right. I was distraught, upset, it couldn't be explained. They still had the chili, they still had the cheese, and they definitely had burritos. I didn't understand it. Then something wonderful happened in the summer of 2007. After a hiatus from the border I was reunited with my beloved in Florida. I couldn't believe it, perhaps they only had these down south, but when we returned home the CCB had returned as well. But only to the Taco Bell store's not the Bell / KFC stores. No matter, because now I could still get what I craved... until today. Apparently they have taken it away again. Still no explanation why. They still have the chili, still have the cheese, still have the burritos. So now, I am going to voice my protest to them directly, and boycott until my demands are met. I won't ask anyone else to take up my fight, I'm not like that. If you feel compelled, I won't stop you, but it might be a tough battle, and it will continue until the Chili Cheese is returned to its rightful spot.

No comments: