Google

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Illness 2009 edition

Well Sampson is the first one to come down with the Flu or flu-like symptoms. The Swine flu is the really big deal now, and since he got the regular flu vaccine you would be inclined to think that he has the swine flu. The bad news is he was signed up to get a shot like this Saturday or so and now I don't know what he'll do. Hopefully he can handle it, he says he is in pain, in his neck, legs and arms. I hope it isn't the swine flu though, as that is supposed to be pretty nasty. I guess the thing hospitals are doing now is just diagnosing everyone with the swine flu whether it is or not. That way they are at least erring on the side of caution. You wouldn't want to diagnose someone with regular flu that had the swine flu, but so what if you do the opposite. I guess that is okay, but when we are still waiting to see the real spread of this flu I think they would take more precautions. Like actually checking people to make sure they really have it. Anyway, whatever he got we will probably all get, so the good news is I'll get to update the blog a little more. Hopefully no one gets too sick. I hate sick kids. Well you know.

I gave Sampson a bell to ring if he needed anything, so he didn't have to try and yell. If I didn't know better I would say Sophie is not a fan of the old bell.

No comments: