Google

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Browns Problems

Well new season, new coach, new GM same stinky browns. I'm not sure exactly what all their problems are, but I'll start a list.
1) You have an organizational problem. Clean up your facilities. The only thing a Browns wide receiver or tight end has caught in the last 3 years is staph infections. Get some bleach or something. You really should have gotten a clue this year when 20% of the team caught the flu so quickly. I mean put up some of those hand sanitizer stations, and maybe offer the players a flu shot. If I owned a team you can bet your rear-end that all of my players are getting a flu shot. And also they will be encouraged to wash their hands frequently.
2) Stop trading people to the Jets. Are we absolutely sure that Mangini isn't still working for the Jets. I mean someone check his bank account to make sure. First we trade our #1 pick away so they can get Mark Sanchez, meanwhile we are stuck with Derek Anderson and Brady Quinn. Yes I'm saying stuck with Brady Quinn although now I would say we need to go back to him. Then with the 19th pick or something we get Massaquoi or whatever or a center or something stupid, while Jeremy Macline is setting there. Dumb. And Braylon Edwards was worth more than Chansi Stuckey and some special teams guy. Ultra dumb. Seriously we are trading away first string guys for 3rd and 4th tier players.
3)Why have you not extended a contract for Josh Cribbs. I haven't heard anything bad off the field with this guy (I mean at least he hasn't gotten into a fight or killed anyone a-la Donte Stallworth), he is consistently a bright spot every week, he runs the Browns wildcat and is efficient (other than that pick) and he is an Ohio guy.

Ok, I'll stop for now but please stop being dumb, and also get some hand sanitizer and bleach.

No comments: