Google

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Revenge of the Ninja Frogs

That's the name of my new Fantasy Baseball team, 'Revenge of the (Ninja) Frogs'. With Yahoo! you don't have enough characters to squeeze Ninja in there too so it just has to be implied. This year we are going to do a draft outside of Yahoo! so we are starting early. Fine by me, I can't believe how long it took for Fantasy season to roll around again. Hopefully this year all of the games will count and I'll be able to bring home the title and hand Stevie a second place finish. Don't worry though, I won't get cocky or anything if I get ahead, like in basketball, or football. Because when you do that people get hurt. No not me, the players. I've had to deal with a rash of injuries in the last two weeks, but I'm ahead in games so no worries yet. Did I mention Stevie fell back to third? Well he is third, actually tied for third. And somebody picked Jameer Nelson after I dropped him. Uhhh don't you think I dropped him for a reason. He hurt is shooting shoulder and is likely out for the year. Even if he's not, it was still his shooting shoulder. Oh well, Let's go Frogs!!!!

No comments: