Google

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fantasy Update

Well the Wreckers ended up coming in third in football. I would have actually won because I had the most points the final week. Oh well there is always next year, I would just like to thank Drew Brees and Calvin Johnson. I would thank Frank Gore, but he sat out semi-final week and ended up screwing me. On the fantasy basketball front the Ankle Breakers are in first by like 13 or 14 points, it is hard to keep track I'm so far ahead. Only now it is starting to become like the baseball season, with all the injuries my team is incurring. First Steve Blake went down, then Kirilenko, then Jameer Nelson. And Sunday Al Jefferson did something to his ACL and is probably out for the season. So now I'm going to have to scrounge a lineup, but I am ahead in games played, which is good and bad. The bad is I'll be in the clubhouse, so to speak, waiting for other people to finish, but the good is that I have had really good people play in games already and now I can kind of pick and choose the best match ups to help me keep a lead. I'll probably end up coming in second. That would give me a fourth (according to Yahoo!), a third and a second. That would at least mean I'd be due for a first place in Baseball, ha ha.

No comments: