Google

Monday, February 02, 2009

Man do I hate being right all the time...

Not as much as I dislike the squealers though. Boy did I call it. I kept watching and even though 'Zona had the lead with less than 3 minutes you kind of knew it was coming. The not so superbowls are starting to get on my nerve. It is starting to become obvious that only certain teams will win the Superbowl. I can go back to 2001 after 9/11 and pretty much make the case that the Superbowl winner was the one that benefited the league the most, not necessarily the better team. Need proof? Go back to the last time the squealers won in 2006 or so, they were the 6 seed in the AFC going up against either the 1 or 2 from the NFC. But thanks to a lot of phantom holds and procedure calls the team that could move the most merchandise wins. Even last year, did you really think the Patricheats were going to win??? Com'on they played the heal role all year, and the only team that people could believe would beat them is the team that gave them a run for their money in the last regular season game. Only problem was they had to win 3 games on the road, which they were able to do. Funny how they couldn't win one home playoff game this year... But don't feel bad for the Patricheats, remember when they played the Panthers and the Panthers took a late lead and it looked like they would win their first title, and the kicker kicked the ball out of bound on the kickoff. I was setting there yelling at the screen, how stupid can you be all you have to do is kick it deep and you win, but they weren't supposed to win, and they had to do everything in their power to give the game back. Well, now that I have destroyed your view of the NFL (and remember it is a business first, they need to make money, they don't need no stinking bail out), I am going to turn my attention to cornhole or MMA, at least they don't rig it yet. . . yet.

No comments: