Google

Monday, June 30, 2008

What am I going to Spend my Stimulus Money on...

TAXES!!! That's right the old extra money from the gov't will be here just in time to pay for local taxes. YEAH!!! So I guess my stimulus money from the federal gov't will help stimulate the local gov't. It is like stealing from the rich, giving to the poor and then stealing back off the poor to give to the government. Yeah, democracy. I guess this is kind of like trickle down economics. . . and then trickle back up. Darn it a preposition, how's that get in there. Oh well at least Mom got to spend her money on a new computer. I will try and fix the old one, thanks to some tips from Stevie. It is definitely a good idea that she got herself a new computer though. She must have got one because I tried to call her and it just rang and rang and rang....

No comments: