Google

Monday, June 09, 2008

Fantasy Disabled List

In the last 2 weeks, 3 of my 'better' players have ended up on the Disabled List. That is after 2 of the crappier players I had were on the DL. So I lost my best pitcher for at least two weeks and Figgins is back on the DL, but he is supposed to start a rehab assignment today, and Carlos Pena broke his finger. Next some body's arm will fall of or something, and to top everything off the people I have left are turning the fantasy season into a nightmare. I went from 3rd to either 5th or 6th, but these guys can't even stop the bleeding right now. Stevie is finally in first and I guess that is OK since he left for Iraq yesterday. He is going to camp "cupcake", but it doesn't look like much of a cupcake to me. Be careful bro.

sandstorm at camp "cupcake"

No comments: