Google

Monday, June 30, 2008

V - B - S

Well Vacation Bible School is over for this year and it was pretty awesome. The theme was "Jerusalem Market Place" and it was different from previous years because the kids weren't divided up by age rather all the children were put together in a giant pool and were drafted (much like a fantasy draft) into a tribe. Each tribe had kids of all ages except I think the teens kind of lost interest a little bit, but I'm sure they'll tweak it a little for next year. The crafts were different too. Instead of doing just one type of craft every night the tribe could choose whether it wanted to do pottery or carpentry stuff or basket weaving and the snacks were like fruit and cookies. Sophie and I both helped and we thought it was very well done and the kids really liked it and learned a little about Jesus, which is the most important thing.

1 comment:

hoyhoy said...

When I was a kid I had to learn the hard way that Jesus doesn't give a damn about anything that I'll ever do in my life. Don't matter how hard you work or what you do, you always going to be in the hole.