Google

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Thompson Out

Fred Thompson dropped out today, and I say right now that Mitt is the leader. The Media seems to be pushing McCain, but the battle will start in Florida when Rudy enters the race. I still think he waited too long, but as long as people keep dropping out he has a shot. What it depends on now is where people go after their candidate is out. I think Huck's about done, he is pulling out of Florida, which is a good idea. When the state is divided 3-ways it is hard to fight up from fourth and is probably better to let those 3 fight it out for the win while he gets an early start on Super Tuesday states. That will probably be Huck's last stand, but I still feel the general election will fall on the V.P.'s and not so much the nominees. Fred get ready to hit the road again, President your not, but maybe V.P. We shall see. I heard Hillary might select Even Biegh (sp?). Which could really hurt if she gets the nomination, but because of the rift between her and Obama now, I really don't think she could possibly pick him. Stranger things have happened though....

No comments: