Google

Sunday, August 11, 2019

The Tractor Incident of Aught 19

So Sunday the 28th of July I had a bit of an accident.  Well let's start at the beginning of the day.  First we had church, (well I mean I got up, ate, got dressed and what not).  At church they were doing something different that day, open mic night or day or morning.  Anyway it was a chance to get up and praise God for anything or anything that has happened, and I didn't have a specific story, I mean I could talk about a lot of things, but it was important for me to just get up and say something.  I think when you have that opportunity to witness for God you have to do it.  At some point I will describe my path from college to where I am and how all of the little things kind of worked themselves out, but not right now.  So I said my piece, went and sat down, and Peach was with me and said that it was nice.  Like I said I don't know everything I said, it was just important to go up there.  Did I mention I followed the guy who was formally imprison and found God there, and also had a trachetmy at some point?  If that guy is praising God then I got to get up there!!  So we went out to Mom's after church and we were visiting with Bo and Susie for the kids birthday.  It was getting late, but I decided that I was going to go ahead and mow the grass, so that maybe I could take the next weekend off from mowing.  Well during the course of opening up the yard, I normally take about 4 laps around the house, then go to the outside for 2 or 3 laps.  When I started around the bank I was thinking that I let Sampson open the yard up last week, and there is no way he would get as close as I get, so I tried to get a little closer to the bank, because I figured last week he didn't get as close as I do.  Well he must have. 

No comments: