Google

Sunday, August 11, 2019

skyview app - A review

Downloaded the Skyview app for my Samsung S10 and it is the best star layout app that I have used.  I had trouble with apps in the past, but this one actually shows the stars, planets and constellations.  Pretty neat.  You can use it any time of day as well and snap awesome screen shots of constellations doing crazy things...
You can see Orion just hanging out at the fire...
Or attaching Peach during the day.  I don't think he likes the sun...
WATCH OUT SAMPSON!!!! IT'S CANCER!!!!
Hey Aquarius, stop pouring stuff on me...
Sophie attacking a bear.  This is good stuff.  Anyway there is also some neat astronomy stuff too, and it links to the wiki for information on the constellation, you know if you want to use it outside.






No comments: