Google

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Outside Fun

I decided that even though basketball has given me three sprained ankles and a broken wrist, that is still ok for me to play with Sampson. See we set up our little 6 foot hoop in the back tonight and I taught him how to play knockout. Then Peach climbed on the monkey bars pretty much all buy herself. Although I think I taught her that it was Ok to reach out and swing, I just hope she doesn't get daring and decide to do it when someone isn't close. Otherwise we could be in for another trip to the E.R. Of course if I keep playing basketball with Sampson we could be headed there anyway.

On an inside note, Sophie is watching the "Bones" finale. So far she said it was the dumbest season finale she has ever seen. Two minutes left. . . Oh snap the dude woke up and didn't have his memory. Sophie says it was still bad and she might not even be interested for next year. We'll see. . .

No comments: