Google

Friday, May 15, 2009

My Jinx

Well it is all my fault. Yesterday I wrote about worrying when our next visit to the E.R. would happen. Turns out it was today. Peach and Sampson were playing on the swing set and sure enough Peach falls off the slide and we end up at the emergency room. . . again. I hope they just put a folder for Peach out front because this is the second visit in three months. And she broke old Dad's record for first broken bone, cause I was about seven and she is only three. According to the ER X-ray she has a real slight break in both of her forearm bones. The radius and ulna. That means she'll get a cast on Monday and have that for about 4 or 6 weeks, which runs in to her butterfly school recital. Hey, if you bought tickets already too bad. No I'm just kidding if you would need the money back just let us know. I mean she might be able to tap still she just won't be able to do the tumbling stuff. Maybe she will be able to get her cast off on the day of the recital, because I don't think she will actually be able to get her dress on with a cast. Once we get the cast I'll be sure to post pictures.

No comments: