Google

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blog Neglect

Well I have neglected the old blog for the last couple of weeks, but not without reason. See I've been at war with my cybernation Helfenland and it has been taking up a good bit of my time. Anyway the war is over for now I things are starting to get back to normal. Other than that not a whole lot going on. My job is still in a state of flux, hopefully this week we'll find some more out. Sampson has played a couple of games of T-ball, Peach continues to practice for her recital in June, both kids got their pics taken, and Sophie has been working out. Sampson is also really into playing basketball outside. He reminds me of me when I was young. We got a little 6' hoop that he uses, and I put a new net on it last week. Today we brought home my little OU basketball so he could use it, since it is a little bigger than the one he was using. Hopefully now I'll be able to updated the blog a little more regularly, unless you know war breaks out again. Also that was the reason for the 'Fightin Music'. In case you didn't notice the change.

No comments: