Google

Sunday, February 17, 2008

R.I.P. - R.S.J.

On February 12th, Sophie's uncle Rick St. John passed away from a heart attack. He was 61 years old and was a former employee of Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel. We actually worked there at the same time for a period and whenever I would see him he would always say 'Hey Cec' because that is what they called me at the plant up there. He was a very good man and was always willing to help somebody else. I remember when I asked him to help me patch some holes in the ceiling and he said sure. When I got home he said 'let's get started' he walked in the kitchen grab his stuff and said,' Ok, were done', here he didn't wait for me to get started he had already done everything before I got home. There are probably 100's of stories like that for Rick because he was always doing something usually for someone else it seemed like. He also really loved his family and I will miss Uncle Rick.

No comments: