Google

Monday, February 11, 2008

The Dukes of Hazzard

I vowed that I wouldn't spend any of my money on this movie, and I wouldn't watch it until it was on TV. Well on Sunday I finally saw it, and it was surprisingly better than I thought. They completely ruined the characters though, Before Boss Hogg and the cops were always the bufoons, but this time around it was the Duke boys, and Jessica. That's the other thing Jessica Simpson was terrible as Daisy Duke. Daisy was always intelligent and hot, not just eye candy, Simpson would have better off not opening her mouth. They did do some cool stuff with the car and some of the driving scenes with the way they were shot, and as awesome as the General Lee was, it kind of loses some of the luster with today's cars. Overall maybe 2 out of 5. Acting was a 1, Car was a 3.

No comments: