Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back in the driver's seat


Hi everybody. Yeah I'll use the default greeting. Well, we're back from vacation in Florida, and I might be ready to go back. No I am glad to be home I just need another week to recover. Took about two hundred picture and over 2 hours of video. We hit the Zoo, Ripley's Believe it or Not, the Treasure Ship Restaurant, went snorkeling and swam with the dolphins, and even went through a human size maze. No cheese at the end though. I mean if you are going to have a giant maze you should at least have a little piece of cheese at the end, am I right? I thought that was a neat attraction as apparently they are pretty popular in Japan and Europe and the one in Panama City was the largest Maze in the U.S. Actually it might be the only maze in the U.S. Oh yeah, did I mention my niece got married. They didn't ask if anyone objected though, smart very smart. Anyway congratulations Amanda and Rich hope you have a long, healthy life together. That was kind of the reason for the whole trip, Samson got to be in the wedding, he was the ring bearer, although technically all he did was hold a pillow, actually drop a pillow, twice. Wow that was way too many commas for one sentence. Next month is Peach's birthday, she'll be two. Seems like she's been in the terrible 2's for about a year and half already. Some day I will post on important matters like global warming, health care and the like, but in the mean time if go to Panama City check out the maze and let me know what you think.

Also click on some adds.

No comments: