Google

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Lil' Thursday night Reality

So you think you can dance:

1. Cat Deeley - English not French. Some dancer on the show kind of hit on her last night and called her French. English people hate being called French. I think pretty much everyone in Western Europe hates being mistaken for French people... except maybe Belgians.

2. Mary - She is more anoying than Paula Abdul and no where near as good looking. Not that Paula and her drinking or non-drinking problem are that good looking, but regardless Mary is very unnattractive. There is absolutely no reason for her to be on every week. Except I guess she does do something dumber every week.

"Just when I think you couldn't get any dumber, You go and do something like this. And TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF"
-From Dumb and Dumber

Prediction - Cedric gone, and I can't seem to remember any of the girl's names. Wait is there a Jessica, oh no she already went. Onya then.

Big Brother 8

I called it, Carol went home. Oh wait I didn't post that. Son of a.. I say Nick and Joe go on the block. Either way Jen is safe for a week. So no Jenviction this week, because she won the HOH.

No comments: