Google

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Peach's Recital

Even with a cast the show must go on . . and on . . and on. Well I say that because it seemed to go on for a really long time. Especially since she didn't get to go on until the fourth Act. If I was thinking ahead of time I would have said I'll be a little late ;), but no we were there for virtually the whole thing. I don't know how you could make little 3 year-olds wait 3 hours to go on, but they did really good. If I get the tape on the computer I'll try and post the video. Since she had the cast she couldn't do her acro part, but she could still tap. She was soooo cute walking across the stage smiling holding her hat. That darn cast though, arghhh I hate that thing. Next year she isn't allowed to do anything 6 weeks before the recital. After the show we gave her some roses with a barbie dancer in, and she was really excited. She did a really good job. Next year Sophie said she was going to put her in Jazz, ballet, acro, and tap plus private lessons so that when we are sitting at the recital for four hours we will at least get to see her some. Some of the girls we saw a lot. a lot. a lot. It got a little annoying, but some day that will be my little girl so get ready.

No comments: