Google

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Peach's cast




I promised a couple of pictures of her cast, so here you go. She looks really sad about having that cast doesn't she. Hopefully she will get it off Monday the 22nd. They may have to put a small one on, but man I hope not. I think she is going to go nuts when they come at her with that saw. I don't think she has thought about how the cast comes off, but she freaked out when I had tweezers to try and take a splinter out of her foot. Good luck Sophie.
I have hated having to watch her do stuff with that thing on, it just makes me feel so bad. It really is a sad predicament at least for Mommy and Daddy, but she had done really well with it. I don't know that she has learned anything from breaking her arm, we'll just have to wait and see how long it is until she breaks another bone. Incase you were wondering the cast hasn't slowed her down a bit. I'm just glad it has been unseasonable cool so that she hasn't been miserable. Expect it to start getting hot on the 23rd though.

No comments: