Google

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fantasy Update - Cause real life sucks even more

The Ankle Breakers have WON!!!! My first ever fantasy championship. I wonder if I can get Sophie and the kids to put up plastic everywhere and then when I get home from work I'll get some champagne and celebrate. or not. The 'Revenge of the Frogs' had a little tougher start at 4-5-1 in the baseball league, but so far this week I'm 9-0. Poor Stevie started out in last. Hey at least he let me borrow his car, while the van is in the shop. Peach says she likes it because 'it goes really fast'. Yeah it does, but the steering wheel shakes when you get much over 110 mph. Just kidding. It shakes over 80 mph. No seriously I never drove it that fast, I guess it just looks really fast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fantasy champion, WHO let you borrow the fast ride?????? Stevie can't control those things from where he is.

Anonymous said...

Yes I can.

Anonymous said...

Cool article you got here. It would be great to read more concerning this topic. Thnx for sharing that material.
Sexy Lady
Call girls