Google

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blood in the Water

I think the kids at T-ball practice must have sensed weakness or something today as they started to act up during practice. I about made Sampson run laps, I told him "You are going to be the first person in the history of T-ball to run laps." But I didn't. Then we lined up and were doing fielding and we had about 4 kids with gloves on their heads. I had two kids, one being Sampson, tell me they were going to quit. I about said go sit with your moms then. Yeah, I'm the coach . . . well assistant coach . . . I actually don't think I have the power to dismiss anyone, plus you know it's instructional league so as long as the kids show up for the games and don't get seriously injured that is about as good as you can do. I think all the kids were a little stir crazy because it has been so cold and rainy lately. I'm still waiting for the old global warming to kick in. I mean is couple of days of 60° weather too much to ask for.

No comments: